Friday, January 23, 2015

Art by Mi Ran Challenge #24 + Facebook Group Progressive Challenge

Hi, everyone. Happy Friday!!How's everyone doing? I am busy for drawing and try to make more time for crafting as well. lol
I didn't share my last card for Art by Mi Ran Progressive Challenge here, so here is my card!!!



Her name is Petal Blossom. You can get the image through only Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group. If you not join our Facebook group yet? Please join our group and have fun with us!! We are holding some fab challenge and share all the projects using Art by Mi Ran images. https://www.facebook.com/groups/artbymiran/

I use a few type of medium for the coloring. I used my Copic for based coloring than I added details with my color pencils. I used water base marker for the background than added little bit of the top. I sprayed white acrylic paint for the top of the image, Also I used the same white acrylic paint for highlight. 
The paper and butterfly wood embellishment from Prima. I really love Prima products soooo much lol 
The flowers are from I am Roses.





Here is the closer look.


Okay, let's move on Art by Mi Ran Challenge #24. 
Our challenge's theme is always Anything Goes with hand colored image!!
Please visit us and look for fab Art by Mi Ran project as well!!! http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/
If you use Art by Mi Ran images for the enter challenge, you have chance to invite as our Guest Designer! 






Here is my card for this week challenge!  I play with Love & Kisses with Tia. She is one of Art by Mi Ran Rubber Stamp collection via Whimsy Stamp. You can find the little lady HERE

I colored her with my Copic and added details with color pencils. Also I added little thin white lines on her fur shawl with white acrylic paint. If you mix with your acrylic paint or post color with water you always can use them with nip pen.

The big heart and border,  I cut them with my Cameo. Both cut files are from Monica's Creative Room. The main die from Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Beaded Circles. 

The sentiment is I cut out from Whasi tape. 
Flowers are from I am Roses






Here is closer look. 

I'd like into this card following Challenges : 


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!!



3 comments:

  1. Just amazing Mi Ran. You are a true artist. These are so wonderfully coloured and designed once again.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing work!! Everything is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your digis are really very sweet Mi Ran, and you color them so beautiful! The I Am Roses flowers look great on both of your cards and I like how you matched everything up.
    Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses challenge.

    Alexandra, DT

    ReplyDelete