Friday, April 24, 2015

Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group Challenge - BRITTANY


Hi, I'd like share a card I made for Art by Mi Ran Facebook group
The main card size is 5 x 7 inch.
I used a image from Whimsy Stamps, Art by Mi Ran Rubber Stamps Collection, Brittany. I colored her up with my Copics and colors pencils then I used white jel-pen top of the image. 
I used Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Decorative Labels #28 the  the yellow pattern paper then I stamped Fluttering By Rubber stamps set from Whimsy Stamps top of the die cut. 

Stamps : BrittanyFluttering By 
Paper : DCWV 
Dies : Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Decorative Labels #28, Whimsy Stamps - Butterfly Border Die , Prima Marketing, Kaiser Craft (Decorative die : Foliage), Little Darlings - Darling Square Set and a cut file. 
Flowers - I am Roses  
Ribbon Pink Petal Designs Ribbons

Challenge : 
I am Roses April Anything Goes - http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.ca 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! You have colored up the image perfectly, and your flowers are wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!

    ReplyDelete