Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tulipa

Feels like winter finished not to long ago, but summer will be very soon. I'd like share a card I made today, image using Tulipa form Art by Mi Ran.
I bough some tulips last year but never used, so I colored up the image lol I really wanted to make a card with her before all the tulips gone lol


I do not want my card is too big, so I started base size 5 x 5 inch. 
I colored the image Copic (skin) and color pencils. 






Paper : Prima Marketing - Sunrise sunset 6 x 6 pad 
Dies : Spellbinders - Nestabilities (Lacy Squares), Spellbinders - Nestabilities (Decorative Labels #28), Prima Marketing, Whimsy Stamps - Butterfly Border DieSpellbinders - Shapeabilities (Antique Frame and Accents)
Swirl Bling : Prima Marketing 
Flowers and Butterfly : I am Roses
Beads Stamens : Wild Orchid Crafts

Challenges : 
http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.ca - #71 - Focus on Coloring
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.ca/ - #225. Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete