Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Art by Mi Ran Designers by Sharing the LOVE

I am extremely excited for sharing the news today. Art by Mi Ran introduce new designers at Art by Mi Ran Showcase blog and sharing their wonderful projects. Also we have a special contest for win some free digi images there. You just need leave a comment and link your favorite project using Art by Mi Ran image. It doesn't have to be new. You can find all the detail info at Art by Mi Ran Showcase blog, so please check them out.

Here is my card for today.
The image is one of new Art by Mi Ran Rubber stamp from Whimsy, and it is call High Fashion. You can find the image HERE
I colored her with my color pencils. Also use white ink for the highlight. After I finished the coloring, I covered a sponge with cheesecloth and put some white paint there than used that like a stamp. The white texture came from the cheesecloth.
I used the beads string and tried to looks like a curtain. Hope it dose. 


Here is the closeup image. When I colored her I used a very few colors. 

Please, visit our Showcase blog and check out my wonderful teammates' projects too!! 


Paper : Prima Marketing - Nature Garden 6 x 6 pad
Die :  Die-namics, Spellbinders - Shapeabilities (Damask Accents)
Flowers : I am Roses  

Thank you stopping by. Have a wonderful day. 

2 comments: