Friday, August 7, 2015

Art by Mi Ran Challenge #38 - Anything Goes

It's time for new challenge over at Art by Mi Ran challenge. http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca The challenge theme is Anything Goes as usual but you can enter only handmade project and if you used a stamp image you have to color them by hand.

Here is my card for Challenge #38



I colored For You from Whimsy stamp. You can find the stamp HERE. You can find all the Art by Mi Ran Rubber Stamp Collection from Whimsy HERE. Also the sentiment stamp from Whimsy.
I used Coic marker and color pencils. 
The papers are from Prima marketing and the flowers are from I am Roses. 




Here is the close up image. Hope you like it :)


I didn't post my last card, so I post now lol





 I used the stamp - The Magic Of Love. You can find the stamp HERE. You can find all Art by Mi Ran Digital Stamp HERE. I colored her up with Copic and color pencils. After I finished the card, I sprayed white color mist. Hard to see on the photo but I used Wink of Stella top of the sentiment. The flowers are from I am Roses. 



Here is color image close shot.


Flower spray.

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a good day.






1 comment: